The process for ordering repeat prescriptions has not changed but due to the current COVID-19 situation we have moved the order box.
It can now be found in the outer foyer next to the pharmacy.
Please allow extra time for your prescription to be ready and please check with your nominated pharmacy first. Both staff at the Practice and at your Pharmacy are working under severe pressure and we appreciate your patience.
Please Give 48 Hours Notice
You may re-order by either:
- Ticking items needed on the request slip (attached to prescription) and bringing it to the surgery.
- Post – send your request slip to the surgery.
- Online - via the link on the home page (in order to use this service you must have previously obtained the necessary security access codes. Please call at reception for details.)Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to collect prescriptions.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
From 2nd January 2018, the Family Practice will not be taking repeat prescription requests over the telephone.
You can request your repeat medication by the following methods:-
1. Using your repeat slip (right hand side of prescription) ticking the items you need to order and handing this slip into the practice or posting it to the practice.
2. Order Online - to set up an oline account please bring a form of ID to the Reception desk (this is for patients aged 16 years and older).
3. Fax your repeat medication slip to the practice.
We understand that this might not be popular with some patients but we hope that you will understand that safety is of paramount importance.